- Follow Egypt My Love on WordPress.com
Category CloudAlexandria Ancient Stones Art Boats Cairo Children Egypt Excavations Food Foreign Policy Government HABIBTI YA MASR Islam Luxor Luxor. Valley of the Kings Mothers Muslims Parenthood Pharaohs Politics Pyramids Religion Restaurants. Dining Temple of Karnak Tomb Wall Paintings Tourism Travel Tutankhamun Uncategorized Valley of the Kings
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- HEARING AID – DO YOU NEED ONE?CONGRATULATION! said the friendly voice at the other end of the line. I was taken aback – what do you mean Congratulation? What is there to be happy about when one needs a hearing aid?… More
- A CALL TO AN OLD FRIEND IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT…..TO YOU AND HER OR HIM! During this time of the year I always get a little weepy, and the goodwill towards the world in my heart suddenly awakens from its hibernation it went into… More
- IT IS TIME TO LET IT GOToday being Black Friday you might be out shopping – so while you are out there this would be a good moment to look for a new coat – saying this I am really talking… More
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING……..to all my friends and readers – and to the squirrels who live here! And Never forget – A Smile changes Everything Brigitte
- DON’T TELL THEM YOUR AGE!Something happened to me this week I would like to share with you – it is about telling people how old we are. I talked about this in my book “Getting Over Growing Older” in… More
- HEARING AID – DO YOU NEED ONE?
Tag Archives: Granite
What do you think? Do those little red stones really keep up the granite blocks? More from Egypt soon Brigitte
EVERY TIME ONE THINKS THAT RAMESSES II CAN’T GET ANY BIGGER HE DOES. WHILE WALKING INTO THE EGYPTIAN WING IN THE BRITISH MUSEUM, MY ATTENTION WAS CAUGHT BY THIS BEAUTIFUL, VERY LARGE BUST, WHICH ONCE HAD BEEN PART OF A … Continue reading
EGYPT HAD A FEMALE PHARAOH 3000 YEARS AGO AND THE US IS STILL WAITING FOR A FEMALE COMMANDER IN CHIEF!
Standing in front of the Mummy wrapped in a beige linen cloth exposing only feet, arms, and the head, it was hard for me to think of this small, shrunken person as one of Egypt’s greatest pharaohs, Queen Hatshepsut. Her last resting place is in … Continue reading