- Follow Egypt My Love on WordPress.com
Egypt in Pictures
Category CloudAlexandria Ancient Stones Art Boats Cairo Children Egypt Excavations Food Foreign Policy Government HABIBTI YA MASR Islam Luxor Luxor. Valley of the Kings Mothers Muslims Parenthood Pharaohs Politics Pyramids Religion Restaurants. Dining Temple of Karnak Tomb Wall Paintings Tourism Travel Tutankhamun Uncategorized Valley of the Kings
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Is Your Glass Half Full or Half Empty?Oh, I know what a cliché this is – but clichés do remind us of what we so easily forget – so here goes……. We do not lose enthusiasm because we are getting older. We… More
- Accessories – Can They Save You Money?Maybe you are using accessories to enhance your look, or maybe you are not – either way – by watching the following video I recently made with Andrea Pflaumer you will certainly learn a few tricks. I hope… More
- Making Your Will?Yes, I read AARP/Bulletin (sometimes) from cover to cover, as I did with the last issue and I found this and I cannot resist the urge to share it. I hope it never comes… More
- Looking for a Place to Retire?Why Is Stuttgart, Germany, the Least Stressful City in the World? Elise Taylor September 15, 2017 5:08 PM Stuttgart, Germany. Photo: Alamy Despite not appearing in any part of Eat, Pray, Love, Stuttgart, Germany—a small… More
- A New Purpose – Writing A Book?We have all heard someone say, “Oh, you should write a book!” And maybe you have thought about writing your memoirs – but doubting if anybody would be interested holds you back. Your family… More
- Is Your Glass Half Full or Half Empty?
Tag Archives: Granite
What do you think? Do those little red stones really keep up the granite blocks? More from Egypt soon Brigitte Advertisements
EVERY TIME ONE THINKS THAT RAMESSES II CAN’T GET ANY BIGGER HE DOES. WHILE WALKING INTO THE EGYPTIAN WING IN THE BRITISH MUSEUM, MY ATTENTION WAS CAUGHT BY THIS BEAUTIFUL, VERY LARGE BUST, WHICH ONCE HAD BEEN PART OF A … Continue reading
EGYPT HAD A FEMALE PHARAOH 3000 YEARS AGO AND THE US IS STILL WAITING FOR A FEMALE COMMANDER IN CHIEF!
Standing in front of the Mummy wrapped in a beige linen cloth exposing only feet, arms, and the head, it was hard for me to think of this small, shrunken person as one of Egypt’s greatest pharaohs, Queen Hatshepsut. Her last resting place is in … Continue reading